Losing teeth doesn’t just impact your smile. Your entire face, your overall oral health, and your lifestyle are also affected. If you’ve lost teeth, you’ve had to make adjustments to your diet, your oral hygiene, and more. Dentures in Austin can give you back the life you used to have.Get new beautiful dentures Read Transcript
Dentures are an amazing way to replace multiple teeth. We have partial dentures and we have full dentures. With a full denture, the patient has no teeth on that arch. Sometimes people are missing all of their teeth. They need to be restored to full function so that they can actually chew and enjoy their food. A lot of patients have a concern that dentures are going to be uncomfortable or hard to get used to, so they'll hold onto a denture that's 30 years old. But it's not chewing. It's actually causing more damage to the bone and to the gum tissue, sometimes causing oral cancer issues to come up because they're using an old floppy denture. Getting them changed out and making them new will allow the patient to have that restored function and appearance. So, we at Great American Smiles do fit, form, and function. Those are the three things we want to make sure we restore for every single denture patient.
Our lifelike dentures will:
- Fill out your cheeks so your face looks younger
- Allow you to enjoy a healthier and more diverse diet
- Give you a smile you’re proud to show off
- Put you at ease when eating out with friends and in other social settings
Modern dentures can be one of the most budget-friendly ways to replace most or all of your teeth. They are even more affordable if you join our membership club at the Restore or Enhance level. You’ll pay a flat fee that covers the cost of exams, X-rays, and other routine services and save 20 percent on other treatments.
Call us today at 512-982-6405 to explore your options for dentures.
Eat What You Want With Implant Dentures
With conventional dentures, your bite won’t be as strong as it would be with healthy teeth. If your dentist attaches dentures to dental implants, though, you’ll experience chewing strength similar to what you had before losing teeth. This gives you the ability to eat healthy foods like crunchy fruits and vegetables. That’s not the only benefit of implant dentures.
You’ll also enjoy:
- Better Bone Strength – Implants stimulate your jaw to keep the bone strong and intact. Without this stimulation, your jaw shrinks and gives your face an older look.
- Easier Oral Hygiene – Depending on the implants you choose, you’ll clean your teeth the way you always have, by brushing and flossing.
- More Confidence – Even with adhesive, conventional dentures can shift and move. Implants keep dentures securely in place.
Find the Right Replacement Teeth For Your Smile
Implant dentures won’t be the right option for every smile. We understand if you’d rather not get implants. You can instead choose:
- Full Removable Dentures – These replacement teeth can be used in the upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws.
- Partial Removable Dentures – This type of denture clips on to your adjacent teeth. It can be a good option to fill a gap left by multiple missing teeth.
For dentures in Austin, call Great American Smiles™ at 512-982-6405.