If you need smile repair to fix your damaged or missing teeth, there’s a good chance we’ll use dental crowns and bridges in Austin to put your smile back in shape. These restorations give you a variety of ways to:Beautiful restorations Read Transcript
Crowns are a great way to change the appearance of your tooth. A crown is like a hat that goes over the top of your tooth. It allows the tooth to be chewed on without flexing to the sides. Our crowns we use without metal, so that's a really nice way to make them look extremely natural, so when you're smiling again, you have your natural tooth as if it were yours.
When you lose a tooth due to gum disease or decay, the two teeth on either side of that space know, “Hey, something's happening here.” With that freeway space, either the upper tooth comes down into that space, or the lower tooth will grow up or shift around to try and make most of the tooth meet.
Bridge will actually go across that space, and will help stabilize the bite, so you don't lose chewing function, as well as replace the tooth.
If you have a fracture in your tooth, or you're concerned about the longevity of your bite, we can definitely take care of those things. Schedule a consultation, and we'll be happy to talk about it.
- Feel more confident to speak up in public
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Look forward to dining out and trying new places
- Improve your oral and overall health
Call Great American Smiles™ today at 512-982-6405 to schedule an appointment. When you call, be sure to ask about our membership plans that will offer you transparent pricing on your treatment.
Eat What You Want Again With a New Crown or Bridge
Life is too short and there are too many delicious foods to be limited in what you can eat. Our team loves to help patients get all their teeth back so they can enjoy their favorite foods and increase their confidence.
We offer a variety of dental restorations using a dental crown or dental bridge, including:
- Crowns For Tooth Repair – If you have a damaged or diseased tooth, we can cap it with a new crown that will strengthen the tooth and prevent further problems with it.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – This bridge is designed to fill in the gap left behind by one or more missing teeth. It anchors to your other teeth for support.
- Implant-Supported Crown – If you have a single missing tooth, we’ll place a dental implant, allow your jaw to heal, then attach a crown to the top of it.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge is often used to replace several missing teeth in a row. It spans the gap left behind by your missing teeth and anchors to a set of dental implants.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are usually made from porcelain. They repair damage on the top of a tooth (inlay) or on the top and sides (onlay).
Get your smile back using dental crowns and bridges in Austin. Call Great American Smiles™ today at 512-982-6405 to schedule your appointment.