Damaged teeth aren’t just unattractive. They cause problems with everyday activities like eating and even speaking, and they can lead to even more serious dental problems. If you have a cavity, a broken tooth, or other dental damage, see your restorative dentist in Austin ASAP.Get the treatment you need Read Transcript
Missing and damaged teeth are actually a huge problem to chewing. I love food and I want to enjoy my food without dental pain, without getting food caught in between my teeth. None of that's normal.
If you have places that you're packing meat, and usually it's chicken or steak that gets caught in there, definitely come see us. We can help you get that corrected.
The restorative side of my practice is really the foundation of everything. It's getting your gums restored to healthiness. It's getting fillings taken care of. If you have cracked teeth, if you have anything missing, we'll come up with a plan for that so you'll know exactly what your next steps are.
I love our practice because we're able to stage it so that you know exactly what the next visit is. You know what's the highest priority. You might have things that are not as high priority as what you might think they are. So we can spread out the treatment. You can get it all done in one visit, or you can stretch it out over a year's time. It's up to you.
Our restorative treatment will:
- Relieve pain caused by decay, infection, and other issues
- Save you money by preventing problems from becoming worse
- Improve your oral health, so your smile looks and feels better
- Save teeth you’re in danger of losing
- Fill unsightly smile gaps left by missing teeth
Call us today at 512-982-6405 for an appointment. To enjoy transparent pricing, consider joining one of our membership plans. At the Restore or Enhance level, you’ll save 20 percent on fillings, crowns, and other restorative services.
Stop the Stress of Damaged Teeth
Damaged teeth can cause a lot of stress because they affect how your smile looks, feels, and functions. Fortunately, your dentist can:
- Mend Cavities – We use tooth-colored fillings to discreetly repair cavities. Unlike metal fillings, your composite fillings won’t darken over time. We can fix larger cavities with inlays, onlays, or crowns.
- Fix Cracked and Broken Teeth – Versatile dental crowns can repair many kinds of damage, including decay, cracks, and breaks. They can also hide cosmetic problems such as stained or misshapen teeth.
- Save Teeth From Infection – A root canal procedure will relieve pain caused by an infected tooth. It will also save the tooth, so you won’t need to worry about an extraction and tooth replacement.
Replace Teeth For a Great American Smile™
Missing teeth create noticeable gaps in your smile. They also leave you more susceptible to dental problems. You can replace missing teeth with:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants can replace any number of teeth, from a single tooth to all of them. They offer the performance most like natural teeth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace one tooth or several teeth in a row.
- Dentures – Choose from partials, full removable dentures, or implant dentures.