There are many reasons you might need to have a tooth removed. Whatever the reason for your tooth extraction, you can count on the team at Great American Smiles™ for gentle tooth removal in Austin. Here are some reasons to get your tooth extraction performed here:Get healthy gums Read Transcript
Nobody wants to lose a tooth. I mean, it's just something that's kind of sad. It's a body part. Sometimes teeth are hopeless and there is no other alternative. That's kind of a day where we kind of take a step back and make sure that you understand there's no additional money that you could throw at that tooth to make it healthy. When that happens, we go over all of the treatment recommendations. We go over how to replace that. There are a lot of different ways to replace a tooth and we figure out what's going to be best for you. If you're facing losing a tooth and you just don't know what the options or alternatives are, definitely come see us. We'll be happy to help you figure out what's going to be best for you in the long run.
- Advanced technology, including intraoral cameras, for more comfortable, precise care
- Our membership plans, which offer you transparent pricing on your procedure
- Dr. Jones’s decades of dental experience
If you think you might need a tooth removed, call us today at 512-982-6405 to schedule a consultation. Our office is on Angus Road, near its intersection with Highway 183. We offer same-day emergency appointments when possible, plus emergency exams are free.
Maintain Your Oral Health With a Tooth Extraction
It is always best to save your natural teeth whenever possible. However, sometimes that’s not possible. Here are a few reasons we may recommend an extraction:
- If your tooth is too badly damaged or diseased, it may be necessary to remove it to protect the health of your other teeth and gums.
- You may need to have teeth extracted to make room for dentures. If so, we’ll remove your teeth so that we can fit you with custom dentures and give you back a complete smile.
- If your wisdom teeth are coming through and putting your other teeth at risk, or even if they’re impacted, we can remove them to protect your oral health and prevent any unnecessary pain they may cause. We can perform your wisdom teeth removal without you needing to see a specialist.
If we have to remove your tooth, rest assured we’ll do it as gently as possible. You’ll feel comfortable knowing you have the expertise of our team on your side.
Whatever reason you need tooth removal in Austin, you can feel confident with Dr. Jones at the helm of your procedure. Call us today at 512-982-6405 to schedule a consultation. You’ll be glad you did.