Everyone wants a straight and even smile. However, this comes naturally for very few people. The rest of us need orthodontics to correct our smiles. The good news for both adults and teens is that Great American Smiles™ offers the Invisalign system for straightening smiles. At your first orthodontic appointment in Austin, we’ll go over all the benefits of Invisalign, which include:Get your smile on Read Transcript
On our first orthodontic appointment, we take pictures of your smile. We take pictures of your face. And then we make molds of the teeth and we send those off to Invisalign. They create the aligners for you, and then in a couple of weeks you come back and we put them in and give you the trays to take home and you're off and running, getting your smile on.
- Soft plastic teeth aligners that don’t contain any uncomfortable metal
- A clear design that shows off your teeth instead of bulky-looking metal
- Comfort and flexibility with your treatment
- Speed, as many patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months
Call today to schedule your free orthodontic consultation: 512-982-6405. We have appointment openings almost every day. Be sure to ask about joining one of our membership plans to get transparent pricing on your treatment.
Straighten Your Smile & Improve Your Life
At your initial orthodontic appointment, we’ll:
- Sit down with you and go over your smile goals in detail
- Explain the Invisalign method for straightening teeth
- Happily answer any questions you have
This first visit is designed to give you all the information you need to make a good decision about your orthodontic treatment. We believe that keeping patients informed is essential for a positive experience. When you have adequate information, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to achieve your smile goals.
Over the years, we’ve been able to help many patients improve their smiles and their lives using Invisalign. You’ll also love Invisalign because:
- Its soft plastic teeth aligners are completely metal-free.
- The aligners fit snugly over your teeth and gently move them over the course of a few months.
- The aligners are easily removed for eating, brushing, and special occasions.
When you come in for your Invisalign consultation, we make it all about you and your goals for your smile. Call us today at 512-982-6405 to schedule your first orthodontic appointment in Austin.