You want what braces can give you, a beautifully straight smile. But you dread the idea of giving presentations at work or going out on dates with a mouth full of metal. Keep your confident smile throughout your orthodontic treatment with Invisalign in Austin.Personalized Treatment For you Read Transcript
Invisalign is a way that you can move the teeth so that you get them in the location you want with these clear plastic aligners. They're super easy. You change them every two weeks. You go through a series of these aligners. Very easy. You come in to the office. We make molds of your teeth. We do pictures. And then we send those off to Invisalign. About two and a half weeks later, your trays come in. You come in. It's about a 30 minute appointment. We deliver the first set of trays and then you're off and running. Every two weeks, at home, you change the trays out. That helps you move the teeth.
Because Invisalign is a computer-generated treatment plan, it takes all of the guesswork out of it. So you get a predictable result. We just love it for our patients. It's a fun way to make sure you're able to get your smile change, where no one really even knows. You can wear them to work. You can wear them on conference calls. All the Zoom meetings that we're having these days. You can definitely get those in there. It's a pretty awesome way to change your smile.
Invisalign is available for all ages. So if you're wondering, “When's my time?” You've had the kids already treated with conventional braces and you want Invisalign, definitely come in and see us. We can work out a treatment plan for you at a very affordable price.
Compared to metal braces, Invisalign treatment is:
- Gentle – With no bumpy metal to rub against you, Invisalign won’t cause irritating friction like braces can. Plus, there’s no need for uncomfortable tightening of wires.
- Quick – The average Invisalign treatment time for adults is just 12 months. Treatment with braces can take up to three years.
- Discreet – Clear plastic aligners fit snugly over your teeth, so they are barely visible. Plus, you can even remove them for special occasions. No more ugly metal in photos!
- Unobtrusive – You won’t have to make any changes to your diet because you can pop out your aligners to enjoy your favorite meals.
- Better For Your Teeth – Removable aligners also make it easy to keep your teeth clean without special equipment like floss threaders. You won’t end up with weird-looking white spots caused by plaque that builds up around braces.
The best way to see if Invisalign aligners are right for you is with a free consultation. Call us today at 512-982-6405 to schedule your first orthodontic visit. We have openings almost every day. You’ll find our office conveniently near the Arboretum.
Make Fewer Trips to Our Office With a Customized Treatment Plan
Metal braces require frequent trips to the dentist and uncomfortable fit adjustments as your treatment advances. At the beginning of Invisalign treatment, your dentist uses special digital technology to design your treatment plan, including the number of aligners needed. They’ll check the fit of your first set of aligners when they arrive from the Invisalign lab.
- Typically only need check-ups about every six weeks so we can check your progress
- Simply swap out your upper and lower aligners for the next two aligners in your series between your trips to our office
- Complete your treatment in months, not years
Complete Your Smile Transformation For a Great American Smile™
Once your teeth are beautifully straight, you may be interested in additional smile improvements. You may want to:
- Whiten Teeth – Your teeth will really stand out following a professional whitening treatment.
- Correct Minor Flaws – We can remove small chips, uneven edges, and similar flaws with a simple teeth contouring procedure.
- Get Rid of a Gummy Smile – Your dentist can remove excess gum tissue so your teeth will take center stage in your smile.
Unfortunately, cosmetic dentistry is rarely covered by insurance. You won’t have to worry about coverage denial with our membership plans. No matter which level of plan you decide to purchase, you’ll enjoy transparent pricing and great value on your cosmetic treatments.
To schedule a free consultation for Invisalign in Austin, call Great American Smiles™ at 512-982-6405.