Everyone wants to have the brightest, most beautiful smile possible – it’s just human nature. One of the best ways to ensure that you have a radiant smile is through general dentistry in Austin. The team at Great American Smiles™ would love to help you enjoy your best smile yet. With our treatment, you can:Comfortable care for yearly checkups Read Transcript
People don't realize how important their teeth are to their overall health. It's super important that you come in at least annually for a checkup, just to see if you have oral cancer, for goodness sakes, not to mention the bacteria that live around the teeth in our mouths.
We have good bacteria, and then we have bad bacteria. The bad bacteria are the ones that cause the most damage. And unfortunately in dentistry, you don't have pain until it's almost at the very end of that tooth's life. So getting in and getting a cleaning done, just a checkup, if it's been a couple of years since you've been in, that's totally okay.
We are a judgment-free zone. We never want you to feel in any way threatened or that we're going to scold you. I had that experience as a younger child when I was going to my dentist and well, my former dentist, and I just wanted to make sure everybody knows, you're welcome here. Come in and sit down. We'll talk about what you have going on, how long it's been and what your goals are. And we can definitely help you get healthy again.
- Smile confidently in all your social interactions
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Have peace of mind about your oral health
- Prevent the need for more invasive dental work in the future
To keep your smile looking its best, call us today at 512-982-6405. Be sure to ask about our membership plans that will help you enjoy a beautiful smile for one fee. Plus, new patients can get an exam and X-rays for only $69.
Smile Freely With Our General Dental Services
Our goal at Great American Smiles™ is to help each patient achieve and maintain a great-looking smile and optimal oral health. Our general dental services are designed to do just that. When you come in for a dental cleaning and exam, we’ll use advanced technology like electronic cavity detectors. These catch small traces of tooth decay not visible to the naked eye. We’ll also use intraoral cameras to show you what is going on inside your mouth.
Other general dentistry services that keep your smile healthy include:
- Oral Cancer Screenings – We’ll check for signs of this disease so that early treatment can be given if necessary.
- Preventive Treatments – Our preventive services include fluoride treatments and varnishes and dental sealants, all designed to prevent cavities.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We can perform a deep cleaning on your gums to rid them of the plaque and bacteria that cause gum disease.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) – We’ll make recommendations to help you manage chronic bad breath.
Call Great American Smiles™ today at 512-982-6405 for general dentistry in Austin. You can also request an appointment using our online form. With our membership plans, you can get fantastic dental care personalized to your wants and needs. Be sure to talk to our friendly staff about all its benefits.