If you have extensive dental damage, you may feel so self-conscious about your smile that you hide your mouth behind your hand – or even worse, simply don’t smile at all. Regain your Great American Smile™ – and the self-confidence that goes along with it – with a full-mouth reconstruction in Austin.Restore your natural teeth Read Transcript
Most of the patients with a full mouth restoration have multiple problems going on in their smile. They've kind of neglected their teeth. Maybe they weren't able to come in because of working too much or maybe they just were afraid of the dentist. We see all kinds in our office, and we would love to be able to help someone understand that they can keep their natural teeth. They don't have to lose them. They can just restore them to their original beauty.
With a smile rehabilitation, you’ll enjoy:
- Improved Oral Health – Dental damage often makes it harder to keep your teeth and gums clean. Plus, missing teeth will result in bone loss in your jaw. You’ll enjoy better dental health, and overall health, with a full-mouth restoration.
- A Younger and More Attractive Appearance – Damaged and missing teeth prematurely age you. Restore your smile so you can look as young as you feel!
- A Better Diet – Repairing your smile allows you to chew and eat a varied diet. You won’t be limited to soft, bland foods.
- A More Active Social Life – Don’t skip social invites because of missing and unattractive teeth.
Come in and talk to your dentist about reviving your smile. Call 512-982-6405 today to schedule your consultation.
Feel Pride in Your Smile Again
At Great American Smiles™, we can repair all kinds of dental damage. Your dentist can:
- Replace Missing Teeth – Dental implants are our most lifelike teeth replacement. If implants aren’t for you, you can choose dental bridges or dentures instead.
- Repair Damaged Gums – We can restore your gums to health with a gum graft.
- Mend Chips, Cracks, and Breaks – Crowns are a versatile fix for decayed, cracked, or broken teeth. For less extensive damage, we may be able to use dental veneers.
- Fix Decayed Teeth – Tooth-colored fillings repair cavities without unsightly metal.
Your dentist can also perform oral surgery that may be needed for your full-mouth restoration, including tooth extractions and bone grafts.
Choose Many Options For Financing Your New Smile
We never want cost to be a barrier to a full-mouth restoration. It won’t have to be with our many payment options. They include:
- Cash, check, or credit card
- LendingClub financing
- In-house financing
- Membership plan
The Restore level of our membership plan covers exams and other routine services and gives you 20 percent off our other smile services. The Enhance level features special transparent pricing on dental crowns and veneers. We’re happy to review your membership options with you to help make your oral health goals accessible.
For full-mouth reconstruction in Austin, call Great American Smiles™ at 512-982-6405.