Nothing is exactly like a natural tooth, which is why it is so upsetting when you lose them. Still, dental implants in Austin are the next best thing to the teeth you were born with.Get Beautiful Restorations Read Transcript
Dental implants are probably one of the most amazing inventions that we have on the planet. For patients that have one or more missing teeth, we can actually replace with a dental implant. It's a man-made root. We put that in the bone. It goes in there. It heals. Your bone doesn't even recognize it, that it isn't its own. It goes in there. You have a healing process for about three months, and then we restore the smile. So if you're missing one tooth or a lot of teeth, we can replace those with a dental implant. That means your teeth don't come out. So unlike a partial, that's a replacement for teeth or a denture. If you even have dentures, you can get dental implants to fix the dentures in place. If you're missing one or more teeth and you're having a hard time chewing, we are absolutely the place to come to help figure out what can be done. There's always a dental implant that can be placed in a place where the missing tooth is.
Implant dentistry gives you:
- Natural-Looking Beauty – Whether you use implants to replace one tooth, several teeth, or all of them, your smile will look stunning.
- Confident Performance – Implants give you a bite almost as strong as your natural teeth. You’ll be able to eat apples, corn-on-the-cob, and any other foods you want.
- Great Feel and Function – Implants feel so much like natural teeth, you’ll probably forget you even have them. They won’t shift or move out of place the way other replacement teeth can.
- Hassle-Free Maintenance – With most implants, you’ll simply brush and floss as you always have and see us for regular dental cleanings. If you have dental implant dentures, you won’t need adhesive to keep them in place or relinings to adjust the fit.
- Youthful Appearance – When you lose a tooth, you also lose its root. Without a root to stimulate your jaw, it starts shrinking. This can prematurely age your face. Implants fuse to your bone, providing the same kind of stimulation as tooth roots. This keeps your face fuller and younger looking.
Interested in teeth implants? Call us today to schedule a consultation and see if they’re right for you. Your dentist will review all your possible implant treatment options with you, including mini dental implants, full-mouth reconstruction, and same-day smile.
Fill Smile Gaps of Any Size With Versatile Implants
One of the biggest benefits of dental implants is their versatility. You can use them to replace:
- One Tooth – To replace one tooth, your dentist will attach a single dental crown to a single implant.
- Several Teeth – Implants attached to a dental bridge replace several missing teeth in a row. Using implants to support your restoration means we won’t need to alter the structure of any healthy teeth.
- All of Your Teeth – Dental implant dentures can replace teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both jaws. Unlike conventional dentures, you won’t need any adhesives or special cleaning solutions.
No matter which dental implant treatment you receive, we’ll help you feel completely relaxed and at ease while we work.
Save Money on Implants With Our Membership Plans
Implants are worth the investment in your smile! We never want finances to prevent you from getting the smile you deserve, so we offer several ways to pay for implants. In addition to cash, checks, and credit cards, you can use:
- Third-Party Financing – We accept LendingClub financing.
- In-House Financing – We can create a customized finance plan for you.
- Membership Plans – You can save 20 percent on implants by joining one of our membership plans at the Restore or Enhance level.
Our Team Can Prepare You For Implant Success
For successful implant placement, you’ll need:
- Healthy Gums – If you have any signs of gum disease, we will treat it before placing implants.
- Decay-Free Teeth – Your other teeth should be free of decay before placing implants. Your dentist can repair any cavities with fillings or crowns.
- Jaw Strength – If you lack the necessary bone density to support implants, your dentist can perform a bone graft procedure to strengthen your jaw.