Extensively damaged smiles may require a full-mouth reconstruction to restore their appearance and function. Others need little more than teeth contouring in Austin to make a subtle, but beautiful, difference in how their smile looks.Achieve your goals Read Transcript
If you don't like your smile because it's too gummy, and you're showing all your gums when you're smiling and that's causing you not to love it, or if you've looked at yourself in the mirror and you're wondering why one part of your tooth looks taller, that's something that can be corrected through gingival contouring. It's like a little mini makeover for your gums. It's real easy, and it takes one visit. We can do impressions for veneers that same day if you need to.
I had one patient that just needed the gum adjusted. She didn't need a veneer or anything. She just wanted the gum higher than it looked in the mirror, and we were able to achieve that in one visit.
If you don't love your smile because of gums being too low or uneven, we've done extensive training in the aesthetic world. We know what gums are supposed to look like, and we can help you achieve that.
Our contouring treatment is:
- Fast – You won’t need more than a single appointment for a contouring procedure. Depending on the number of teeth involved, your dentist can complete your treatment in minutes.
- Affordable – Since it’s one of our most affordable cosmetic treatments, contouring helps you make a big smile impact without spending much money.
- Simple – Your dentist simply uses a piece of equipment that looks like a tiny sander to precisely erase flaws like chips, pointy canines, and uneven edges.
- Pain-Free – Your tooth enamel has no nerve endings, so your contouring procedure is completely painless.
- Permanent – Unlike other cosmetic treatments, you’ll never need to refresh a contouring procedure. Removing enamel is a permanent change.
You can also receive crown lengthening, a procedure during which your dentist removes a small bit of gum tissue to expose more of the surface (crown) of your tooth. This gives too-short teeth a longer appearance for a better-balanced smile. Crown lengthening is also sometimes necessary to make it easier to receive restorations like crowns or veneers.
To see if your smile would benefit from teeth contouring treatment and/or crown lengthening, call us at 512-982-6405. Like other cosmetic services, teeth contouring is easily accessible by joining one of our custom membership plans.
Add Other Cosmetic Services For a Total Smile Makeover
Contouring is a quick and affordable way to improve your smile as a standalone treatment. It can also be included as part of a larger smile makeover by adding some of our other services:
- Invisalign – Straighten your teeth quickly and conveniently with Invisalign aligners.
- Dental Veneers – While contouring is a great option for erasing minor flaws, veneers can conceal bigger issues.
- Teeth Whitening – Give your smile a bright boost with professional whitening.
- Tooth Bonding – A bonding procedure hides problems like stains, gaps, and more.
- Gum Reshaping – Achieve a more attractive balance between teeth and gums with a reshaping treatment.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Your will treat your receding gums comfortably with a gum graft or other option.
For teeth contouring in Austin or a crown lengthening procedure, call 512-982-6405 to schedule an appointment.