One sign of gum disease is gums that pull away from teeth, creating an environment where bacteria can thrive. Left untreated, this can cause you to lose teeth. In the meantime, you’ll experience dental sensitivity and other unpleasant symptoms. Fortunately, you can improve your smile’s health and appearance with gum recession treatment in Austin.Get Healthy Gums Read Transcript
So gums are a big deal. They surround your tooth, they help hold everything together. And it's like a little collar that keeps things from getting around the root of the tooth that aren't supposed to be there. Some people have gum recession, and that is a condition where the gums actually go away from the teeth. That's a condition that has multi different reasons why it would happen. So some people have gum disease and that's why it's happening. Other people have bite related problems, and that can cause a real big issue. Not only for the gums, but also for the natural teeth as well. We definitely want to help you with that gum recession if you have it. If you're noticing sensitivity to cold, any type of thing where it looks like your tooth is turning brown at the gum line or amber color at the gum line, those are not normal things that happen. Some people need rejuvenation and that's something that we do offer here at Great American Smiles. We want your gums to be as healthy as you are.
Fixing your receding gums will:
- Give your gums a healthy and attractive appearance
- Halt the advance of gum disease so you won’t lose teeth
- Eliminate sensitivity to heat and cold, so you can eat and drink whatever you’d like
- Cover unsightly tooth roots
If your teeth appear longer than before or you can see your tooth roots, call us today at 512-982-6405. If your gum recession is caused by disease, we’ll also eliminate the underlying issue with gum disease treatment.
Get a Complete Gum Repair
The Great American Smiles™ team uses some of the latest treatment methods, so your care is as convenient and comfortable as possible. Whether a comfortable gum graft or another type of treatment, your health and experience are at the top of our list.
This treatment gives you:
- Fast Results – A gum graft is done as soon as possible to help you get excellent results quickly.
- Comfort – The procedure is less invasive and more comfortable than it used to be.
- Quick Recovery – You’ll recover very quickly. Most people feel back to normal within a few days.
- A Completely Natural Appearance – The final result will look as if you’ve never had work done. You’ll love your smile and the way it looks!
Save Time & Avoid Hassles With Our Membership Plans
Ask about our membership plans. You will:
- Pay an annual fee and enjoy customized treatment
- Choose from three levels, one of which will be right for you
- Eliminate benefit limits, waiting periods, and other insurance hassles
- Know exactly how much you will pay before your treatment begins
For gum recession treatment in Austin, call 512-982-6405.