At Great American Smiles™, we believe that everyone should have a smile they feel comfortable showing off to the world. If you don’t have that kind of smile, we’d love to help you get one. Using cosmetic dentistry in Austin, our team can boost your smile and help you:Beautiful changes for multiple problems Read Transcript
Our practice is set up to really embrace you wherever you are, wherever you're starting, we can help you. We are definitely just going to listen to you. We're going to ask you some questions. What do you want to see when you look in the mirror? Do you love the color of your teeth? Do you like the way that they're oriented? Is the location good? Do you love the crowding? Do you want to change that?
Anything that you want to change about your smile can be changed, and we can all have the great American smile and really feeling confident so you can go out and be your best self without having to worry that you're missing teeth, that something's, you know, dark back there and that you don't like the way it looks. You might have old silver fillings. We can change that completely, and with our dental membership, that can make it super affordable.
- Look younger and more attractive
- Make better first impressions in your social life
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Increase your overall self-esteem
- Make your romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
The time is right to remake your smile. Call us today at 512-982-6405 to schedule a consultation. Invisalign and smile makeover consultations are free. When you join one of our membership plans, you get cosmetic dental treatment at a set price. Ask our team for details. Plus, plan members can add on whitening for life for only $99.
Feel Confident With Your Great American Smile™
Dr. Caroline Jones has been helping her patients achieve more beautiful smiles for nearly four decades. If you want a true smile expert helping you design your new smile, then you’ve come to the right place. She offers several types of cosmetic dentistry treatments to improve the look of your smile, including:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells make quick work of fixing chips, cracks, gaps, and stains.
- Teeth Whitening – You can get either in-office or at-home treatment to suit your needs.
- Invisalign – Straighten your crooked smile in as few as 12 months.
- Tooth Bonding – We’ll use tooth-colored composite resin to quickly mend flaws.
- Teeth Contouring – With a gentle touch, your dentist will smooth rough, uneven teeth edges.
- Crown Lengthening – By adjusting your gums, we can make short teeth appear longer or prepare them for dental crowns.
- Gum Reshaping – Our team will balance your gum line for a more aesthetic look.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Using a gum graft, we can give your gums new life.
- Smile Makeover – Our team will custom design your treatment plan to remake your smile.
Improve Your Smile With Restorative Treatments, Too
When it comes to making smiles more beautiful, we also offer restorative dentistry that provides cosmetic benefits. If you have teeth that are damaged or missing altogether, we can use this type of dentistry along with cosmetic treatments for a comprehensive approach to smile improvement. Depending on your needs, we may recommend some of these restorative services for your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – We use natural-looking composite tooth fillings that blend in naturally with the rest of your smile. You won’t worry about having any metal in your mouth that stands out.
- Dental Crowns – If you have a damaged tooth, we can cap it with a beautiful new crown. The crown will restore both the beauty and function of your tooth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge replaces one or more missing teeth, anchoring in place either to your other teeth or to dental implants. You’ll get back most of your biting and chewing capacity.
- Dental Implants – Implants are artificial teeth roots we insert where you’re missing teeth. They will anchor a new crown, bridge, or row of teeth.